Cosmetology training is the first step towards this promising and profitable profession. And in order to make that step strong and stable, it’s important to make the right choice of learning place. Taking the responsibility for teaching, highly qualified specialists of the Optima Forma Center have developed a cosmetology training program, which is also available for non-medical applicants. The center is equipped with modern equipment and the practice is carried out with professional high-quality materials.
The trainings are conducted by doctor cosmetologists
- General and apparatus cosmetology 1.5 months
- Microblading and eyebrow spraying 3 weeks
- Infusion/injection methods 3 weeks
Upon completion, a certificate is issued and, what is more important is that the graduates gain relevant knowledge to work confidently in that field.
We also organize workshops and training for those:
- who are already working or going to work in beauty salons and have encountered some difficulties in practice
- who cannot understand the principle of how various equipment work
- who are interested in the technique of performing any particular procedure
- who want to master cosmetology injection methods
“Optima Forma” aesthetic medical center performs training from time to time which gives the cosmetologists the opportunity to develop and become more skillful in their profession.